Job Vacancy - Restaurant Manager
Our home is Bold Street – a street steeped in history and a hub for local creatives. LEAF on Bold St presents a variety of events in a distinctive setting with its own unique vibe and personality. Here we serve up wholesome food and countless varieties of loose-leaf tea in a great atmosphere, making it the place for people to relax, enjoy culture and soak up the best in new music.
1.To be responsible for the restaurant/bar operation ensuring service standards are met, staffing levels are correct, staff are briefed daily and set goals and objectives so that the department runs smoothly.
2.To be responsible for the restaurant training, developing and motivating individuals, utilising the operating manual, training nights and daily briefings.
3.As figurehead of the business, promote the restaurant to its maximum potential building relationships with both customers and employees alike, to achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profitability.
1. Responsible to General Manager
2. Maintains a close working relationship to the Management team and marketing department.
3. Responsible for all full time/part time restaurant employees
Duties and Responsibilities
1. To organise the day to day running of the restaurant/bar, providing the highest possible standards at all times, reporting at weekly food and beverage and management meetings.
2. Ensure that departmental sales are maximised and that customer loyalty is built upon and that the company marketing strategy is complied with.
3. Train all staff working in the departments up to the quality standard and monitor their performance against that standard, to carry out performance and development reviews setting goals and objectives.
4. To ensure that you, and all of your team members maintain highest standards of customer care, to both internal and external customers.
5. To ensure that all equipment in the department is properly used, maintained and stored and it always kept clean. All staff using equipment must be properly trained in its use and be supervised accordingly. Regular inventories of all equipment must be taken.
6. To ensure product knowledge and availability not only with yourself but throughout your team communicated through daily briefings.
7. To ensure stock levels are maintained following procedures for stock-takes, ordering, recovery, storage, dispensing and all relevant procedures are followed.
1. To be a valued member of the team, helping and advising colleagues were required, promoting the image of the restaurant, and that of the company, at all times through active sales activity and a positive approach.
2. To be aware of the security of the restaurant and the people in it. Be familiar with all emergency procedures and act positively both in the event of an emergency and to prevent one.
3. To be aware of and ensure that those responsible to you are aware of all legislation that is relevant to your work and ensure that all legal requirements are met including: Licensing; Health and Safety at Work, COSHH, Environmental Health, Fire Precautions and any others.
To be considered for this role you must have 3 years experience within this role.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.